Disabled chair lift features and Benefits
- Smooth ascent and descent, due to the use of high-quality hydraulic system in the design.
- Low noise during the movement of the platform.
- Enhanced security measures: the mandatory presence of fences, railings and gates with a locking mechanism.
- The modern and ergonomic design allows the equipment to perfectly fit into any interior.
- The equipment meets the current technical regulations, which is confirmed by certificates of conformity.
- Lift is easy, convenient and safe to use.
- Anti-vandal design provides high reliability and durability of the elevator.
|Platform size (standard)||mm||1250х950|
|Platform height in the lower position of||mm||100|
|Lifting height||mm||up to 4 000|
|Platform lift speed||m / s||0,15|
— Stainless steel
— Polymer coating
Vertical elevators for the disabled manufactured by Forstor, can be installed both indoors and outdoors. They are much more efficient and more convenient than ramps, which are even scary to step on.